Since July 2009

Free Ebook Downloads

Travel

Reality-Networkers

Shopping

Thursday, August 20

Leeches Breeder Experience

Make A Close Look....It is normal

It is raining and through my important experience today I like to share as part of my contribution to all small scale leeches breeder.

Breed leeches at an open area like I did, is more likely to a normal leeches habitat.

When heavy rain started to pour, a few moment later I can see that the water is coming out from the overflow pipe. It function well to become the water level controller for the tank.

Overflow Pipe

We understand that even though the water level is consistent but the water temperature is change, much colder indeed. The leeches are not staying calm. It will climb to escape or at least look for other place inside the tank.


Climbing the tank


Hiding under the sponge



Almost escape-up to the cover of the tank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Local

Bubbles

AddThis

Bookmark and Share